Do not use Big Sam. They are shady at best. Very dishonest. Do not have any of their own movers and sub out work. Charged me 3x what they told me it would cost.

Jennifer was the "moving consultant". When I wanted to dispute it, she was no where to be found. The receptionist was very unhelpful and told me a supervisor would call me back in 20 minutes. Did not happen.

I would go with a reputable company. I have been told by the Department of Transportation that there are many complaints against this company in the same vain.

Buyer Beware

Had an Experience with BIG SAM TRANSPORTATION?

Comments

Keren Sadafi alias Karen Martin and other names as needed, was probably your Jennifer.This is an Israeli owned moving scam.

They are closing down Big Sam Transportation and starting up again as "Peace of Mind Relocation" Should be Piece instead of Peace. It would be more descriptive of what they do to the customer. The company steals what they want from shipments and cherry pick the items as the pack/load into a rented box truck. They do not have a truck and they hire day labor off the street--all except the chief goon "Joey" who is really Yuval Ederi DOB 3-22-77 ex Israeli military who is very good at intimidation, theft, extortion etc.

especially of women.

Report problems of officer Berggman at shermanoakscop@gmail.com

is this big sam transportation inc?